Friday, December 21, 2012

Father's Love For You




                We often get tossed around by the waves of life: school, work, friends, family, relationships, economy, health, and so much more. Things may not be going your way, and everything may seem to be turning on you, making you think that you are all alone and that no on is there for you. Life may be beating you down and you may be getting to the point where you are tired and have nowhere else to go.

                God says that there is no more loneliness  There are no more cloudy days where you have to cry in the midnight hour over fears that will just not go away. The sacrifice that Jesus Christ did on the cross for you was not just to forgive sin; it was also to restore relationship between you and God, the God who will never leave you or throw you away (Deuteronomy 31:6, Hebrews 13:5) He will never abandon you because of your feelings, your thoughts, your sins, or your circumstance. He took the cross! He loves you and wants you to know that He is right there for you.

                Here is a love letter, from the Bible, from God to you. If you want to experience this love, all that you have to do is ask Jesus Christ into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior who has washed you clean of your sins, and He will step in and begin to work in your life. 


               My Child,

Not only can I hear you, but I know everything about you (Psalm 139:1). I know when you sit down and when you rise up (Psalm 139:2) I am familiar with all your ways (Psalm 139:3). Even the very hairs on your head are numbered (Matt 10:29-31). For you were made in My image (Genesis 1:27). In Me, you live and move and have your being (Acts 17:27-28) For you are My offspring (Acts 17:28). I knew you even before you were conceived (Jer 1:4-5). I chose you, when I planned creation (Eph 1:11-12). You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in My book (Psalm 139:15-16). I determined the exact time of your birth, and where you would live (Acts 17:26). You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). I knit you together in your mother's womb (Psalm 139:13). And brought you forth on the day you were born (Psalm 71:6). I have been misrepresented by those who don't know Me (John 8:41, 42, 44). I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love (1 John 4:16). And it is My desire to lavish My love on you. Simply because you are My child, and I am your Father (1 John 3:1). I offer you more than your earthly father ever could (Matt 7:11). For I am the perfect Father (Matt 5:48). Every good gift that you receive, comes from My hand (James 1:17). For I am your provider, and I meet all your needs (Matt 6:31-33). My plan for your future has always been filled with hope (Jer 29:11). Because I love you with an everlasting love (Jer 31:3). My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore (Psalm 139:17-18). And I rejoice over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). I will never stop doing good to you (Jer 32:40). For you are My treasured possession (Exodus 19:5). I desire to establish you with all My heart, and My soul (Jer 32:41). And I want to show you great and marvelous things (Jer 33:3). If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me (Deut 4:29). Delight in Me, and I will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). For it is I, who gave you those desires (Phil 2:13). I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine (Eph 3:20-21). For I am your greatest encourager (2 Thess 2:16-17). And nothing will ever separate you from My love again (Romans 8:38-39). I have always been your Father, and will always be your Father (Eph 3:14-15).
                Love,
                Your Heavenly Father


                                                                                                                                         -D


No comments:

Post a Comment