Monday, August 20, 2012

Update on Blog




                Today, I have moved back into my college's dorms and I have been up and going with my mother ever since midnight, and I am only half way done with my day. I will not be able to give my all today, so I will not give you half effort either. Today is a day that I have to submit and say that I cannot be superman and do everything. I will continue to do my blogs every day even though I am in college, but move in and move out days will probably be the two days of the year that I will not be posting. I would like to thank all of you who read and subscribe. I am honored that you take your time out to read and am excited to give you more and more of whatever God puts on my heart!


                                                                                                                                         -D

No comments:

Post a Comment