Friday, May 17, 2013

He Carries You




                I know that it has been a while since my last blog. With the school year wrapping up, finals just ending (less than thirty minutes ago) and all of the chaos of little ol' college life, it has been a crazy time for myself and everyone around me. I can safely say, without hesitation, I would be so lost without God's grace.

                I am tired, out of energy, exhausted, and so ready for a vacation. I have been dealing with things that most people don't know about; but I can say that God has been carrying me through this storm. No matter what I have been going through, God has been right there next to me helping me through it all. When I ran out of energy to even wake up the next morning, God gave me exactly what I needed.

                Now that I am coming out of this storm (or into the eye of it, I can's tell) I can safely say that God will always give you what you need. You don't have to live on your strength alone. He is your provider, even of your strength. He will provide for you exactly what you need. I can't say I know it all; but I do know that whatever you are going through, you can lean on God to help you get through it. He is faith in helping His children. He is a loving father, after all.


                                                                                                                                        -D

1 comment:

  1. Hello

    A very nice blog. Good on you. Keep it up and keep going, the Lord is using what you write about. Just don't let it go to your head.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete